New features added and bug fixes in version 3.993:
- Now your installation of AdAdmin accepts payments also with Coinbase Commerce, the service which allows you to easily receive payments with these crypto currencies: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), USD coin (USDC), Dogecoin (DOGE), Litecoin (LTC), Dai (DAI), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), ApeCoin ((APE), SHIBA INU (SHIB) and Tether (USDT). The integration needs your registration to the Coinbase commerce platform and the creation of an API KEY and copy it to the
COINBASE_API_KEYsetting in the AdAdmin Settings page. You can use Paypal, Coinbase or both.
- if in Settings you leave empty the
SMTP_SERVERparameter the software will send emails using the standard php
mail()command, this feature was requested by a user that doesn’t user dedicated SMTP server for sending messages!
- some small UI improvements and tooltips have been added to the edit/create banner form after a user explained its disorientation when uploading banner files. We hope now it’s better!
- in the User detail form two new checkboxes have been added to handle special permissions on advertiser users.
- One represents an auto-approve permission, which means that – if flagged – the banners from this user don’t need the approbation from the administrator to go live, they automatically go to the SERVING status.
- The second new user flag is the onlybasic permission, which limit this user to buy only basic banners, made of link and image only. Alternative script and HTML5 zip banners upload are blocked.
- fixed a bug on prices/impressions in dashboard
- fixed a bug on decimal fields that happens with small values