If you have a growing website and you’re thinking to sell banners, or you already sell banners, probably you need a software to handle adv positions.
The AdAdmin software is an adv-server made with PHP
AdAdmin is a software that manages advertisings on sites, created specifically for publishers who own sites and want to sell banners. You can manage banners made with GIF, JPG, PNG, or HTML5 banners and also external scripts (such as Google Adsense codes). You can create different positions and manage multiple banners on each positions, which are automatically rotated.
Ad server for publisher
Here is a full list of the features:
- HTML5 banners can be uploaded with a ZIP file that includes all the files (also JS, CSS, or images files)
- Unlimited number of positions (you can create by yourself!)
- Automatically rotates unlimited banners on each positions
- Can coexists with installed CMS such as WordPress
- Can deliver banners to external servers/sites
- Banner impressions can be limited by dates (from, to)
- Banner can be limited with a total number of impressions
- Banner can be limited with a daily number of impressions
- Banner are grouped in Campaigns which belongs to clients
- Campaign and banner statistics with charts
- Click Through Rate (CTR)
- Guest users to let the clients see their statistics
This software has been tested on server with over 1 Million users each month.
This item is available for download on CodeCanyon for
You can read the AdAdmin full documentation here.