This PHP class is a growing collection of small spiders and web bots that go out on the web and make some small useful jobs. This help builds your spider php script and brings new functionalities to your works. You can do very nice works with CURL using php and this class, this small web bots can be included in your works.
Actually the mini bots can do those things:
- Copy a remote url to your local server: copyFile
- Get IP address of the user: getIP
- Get geographic informations from IP address: ipToGeo
- Get spelling for a word using Google: doSpelling
- Make a Tiny URL using tiny url service: doShortURL
- Decode a short URL of any service: doShortURLDecode
- Check if an URL to an mp3 is really an mp3 file: checkMp3
- Check if an URL exists: url_exists
- Do SMTP email validation: doSMTPValidation
- Get infos of an URL (keywords, title, images, description, favicon…): getUrlInfo
- Get infos of a VIDEO URL (title, description, thumb for youtube and vimeo services): getVideoUrlInfo
- Read facebook counters for likes, shares, comments, clicks…: readFacebookCounters
- Read the numbers of time a URL has been twitted: readTwitterCounter
- Read Google +1s counter for an URL: readGooglePlusCounter
- Get Google suggested keywords for a keyword: googleSuggestKeywords
- Get Latitude and Longitude (georeference) from an address with Google: getLatLong
- Get Wikipedia definition: wikiDefinition
- Get Vimeo Info on a video: getVimeoInfo
- Get exchange rates, currency converter: getExchangeRateFromTo
- Get push notification on android devices: notifyNma
- Ping pingomatic services: pingomatic
- Get images from a keyword: getImage
- Get images and user data from Instagram: getInstagramPics NEW!
- Get twitter user data (followers/followings): twitterInfo NEW!
- Get a page, find links, find emails… and more methods for spidering. NEW!
Future updates will bring new mini bots for you!
You can play with interactive demos here.
Here is a tutorial on how to build a spider.
You can watch complete demo and buy it on CodeCanyon:
Here are some online tools made using this php class: