Now there are 17 bots included in this class!
Well I’ve updated the mini bots class with some new things: you can now retrive the list of videos from a Youtube user, you can retrieve the images return by Google Images when searched with a query and I’ve added some function to handle Twitter account through its API (great API!), so you can read user info, post a status update and get the list of your last posted stuff.
Here is a short description of the class:
This class can be used to perform useful actions using Web services.
It can send requests to several different types of servers to perform actions like:
- Get text phrase correct spelling using Google search spelling suggestions
- Get exchange rates from Banca di Italia site
- Get weather forecasts from Google
- Get shorter URLs using TinyURL
- Get the geographic location of a given IP address using GeoIPTool
- Validate an e-mail address connecting to its SMTP server
- Update Facebook status
- Update Twitter status
- Get Twitter statuses update list for a user
- Get Twitter user info
- Get list of Youtube videos uploaded by a user
- Get list of images return from Google Images searched by a query
- Copy remote files to your server
- Make a pdf from a webpage